- Ingesting items thrown or dropped into it, or pushed into it by a stream of water, without needing a redstone signal.
- Sucking all items in front of itself in a two-block distance upon receiving a redstone pulse. A vertically-oriented transposer embedded flush in a floor will ingest items sitting on all the eight neighboring blocks on the floor.
- Sucking one item from a container (chest, for example) upon receiving a redstone pulse.
- Sucking everything that arrives via tube when connected to tubes in-line, thus being a valid receiver.
- Shutting off when receiving a continuous redstone signal, acting as a closed valve if connected in-line.
- Can recieve maximum of 5 redstone signals per second (1 signal per 4 ticks).
What happens when a Transposer's output tube is not connected to a valid receiver? If the Transposer is connected in-line it will backstuff everything arriving in the input tube, otherwise it will drop items back on the ground.
If a colour tagged item enters a Transposer via a Pneumatic Tube, it will come out without a colour tag.
If placed in front of a door, you will not be able to go through the door, even if it is open. Much like soul sand.