|Mod Included||Equivalent Exchange|
The Evertide Amulet is a tool for placing down Water source blocks.
|Raw Materials Needed|
A powerful tool that can easily make a mess of your world if not used cautiously, the Evertide Amulet has four pertinent powers.
- Pressing "R" will shoot a projectile that will spawn water at whatever block it collides with, for free. If the projectile passes near lava blocks of any kind, it will cool them as though struck by water. If fired at the sky, however, the Evertide will cause it to start raining.
- Charging up the Evertide with "V" and pressing "C" will cause any water directly near you to be frozen (with a range dependent on current charge level).
- Right clicking while uncharged will place a single block of water at your target. Right clicking while charged, instead, will place a very large quantity of water at your target. Aiming straight down while doing so will create a square pool. Aiming up, instead, produces a towering ground-fountain from the earth.
- While the Evertide is equipped (in your hotbar), you will be able to walk on water. Press "shift" to go down into the water or "space" to go up. You'll also be immune to drowning while the Evertide amulet is in your hotbar, letting you stay under for as long as you want. NOTE:Walking on water does not work in tekkit multiplayer.
- The Evertide Amulet still works inside the Nether.
The amulet can also be used to craft water itself. (note that the recipe does not consume the amulet).
The amulet can be used to craft the Abyss Helmet as well (note this also does not consume the amulet)
If you are looking up at the sky and press "R" with the amulet in your hand it causes the world to rain.
- If you swim out of the water with both the Evertide Amulet and Swiftwolf's Rending Gale in your hotbar and having any kind of object consumable by the Gale, it will activate, causing you to fly and consume your fuel. You can fix this by placing your fuel elsewhere, such as inside an Alchemy Bag.
<youtube width=222 height=142>ePi4X6HpWm4</youtube>
<youtube width=222 height=142>B0g2xQUt9Yo</youtube>